Saturday, April 13, 2013

A journey has many different steps and markers along the way. Sometimes it is not easy other times it is, but one needs to keep moving forward. In my journey to Africa I have had times that I literally thought it was all over, and did not think there would be a happy ending. But I kept on going, and going. I am almost there out of the $9,300 of the check off with Experience Missions I have $7,550. I have more to raise and after their check off is made I still have money to raise. I really need about $10,100 or so. But God has equipped me with so many different gifts to help me raise the money. Such as bracelets and paintings. My paintings have done quite well and it is something I enjoy. Also I have having a Yard Sale this weekend and there I will have not only bracelets and paintings but also baked goods. These three ways are easy ways for me to raise money. I am going to finish the race strong and mighty with God's strong hand. He has been here with me the whole time, and I thank him every day for all he has done! I have worshiped and praised him throughout the times, and he has comforted my soul. In Romans 12:12 it says "Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer." This verse is reiterating what I have been talking about NOT GIVING UP! Everyone has the ability to keep going and moving on to their goal, just do not stop. Thank you again for all who have supported and those who are eaint

No comments:

Post a Comment