Tuesday, April 16, 2013

It's a journey

It takes strength, endurance, and faith to continue through a journey. Some are joyous others are tiresome and then there are the treacherous ones. But in each one you will gain new skills and become a better person. I have had many journeys, trials, celebrations, and defeats. But in each one I have gained knowledge, endurance, hope, a caring heart, determination, and to never give up.
A new journey awaits me come July 6th I have been preparing since December, I am ready for this. I have been praying and becoming closer to God, leaning on him each and every day! I cannot wait to go on this journey. I know I am going to learn so much from this trip! Meet new people, experience new cultures, and help others. More is to come through these times, but through people's help and support I have gotten far but I still need more!
To donate online go to experiencemission.org sign in with ID: agai1000 PW: journey12 then hit on immersion participant and hit PAY NOY! Thank you very much! Every bit helps! Thank you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment