Sunday, April 14, 2013

Outreach

Going out there to other parts of the nation and to other nations is an outreach. It is a ministry within it's on, reaching out to others in love and teaching them about their Savior. My time here in America and in Africa is one in which God placed on my heart a while ago. I can remember in 8th grade I was called to mission, I was finally able to go overseas in 2011 to Nicaragua. That was a life changing experience and so was going to Malawi this past summer. But also my heart has been moved by the many years of service in my own community. I have learned so much about the people and how just in Macon, Ga people are suffering. This is a picture that I painted for someone showing where I will be going from July 6-Dec 20!! Keep on praying guys! Thank you again!

1 comment: